Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blueberry muffins in parchment paper wrappers
































I
bought some great blueberries and decided to make these muffins but realized I didn't have any muffin wrappers. I remembered reading on Martha Stewart's website that you can just use parchment paper for muffin wrappers.
My paper was a little stiff which made it hard but they turned out. I just couldn't fill the middle row because I filled the outside ones first and couldn't reach the middle row.
For the recipe I just used one I found online but I replaced 1/2 the flour with wheat flour and all the sugar with honey. I couldn't wait until breakfast I had to have one right as it came out of the oven, so I tore it open and placed butter inside to melt, mummm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment