Monday, June 15, 2009

Easy Cinnamon Muffin Bread



































On Friday I was searching around the local thrift store when I found these mini bread pans for a dollar. So of corse now had to think of something to bake in my new little bread pans... humm, muffins! Perfect, I hate trying to grease my muffin tin (no matter what I always miss a sport or two and some of the muffins stick to the pan and turns into a mess). Cinnamon muffin bread seemed like the way to go. Husband said that the bread was one of the best recipes I've come up and insisted that I write down the recipe for future reference.

1 3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp salt.
(Mix together then add)
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
3 Tbs. butter
dash of Cinnamon
(Pour into bread pans)
(in a small bowl mix)
3 Tbs flour
3 Tbs sugar
1 tsp molasses (or you could just use brown sugar)
2 Tbs Butter (room temp)
2 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbs. Water (or until the consistency of tooth paste)
(spread on top of bread, it should sink to the middle of the bread when the bread bakes. Bake bread at 350)

No comments:

Post a Comment